Re: Classic Datsun Calendar

To: IMPORT1@aol.com, CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Classic Datsun Calendar
From: MHarper486@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 22:22:46 EDT
In a message dated 99-08-26 20:55:34 EDT, IMPORT1@aol.com writes:

<<
 Hi Michael,
  I bought 2 of the calenders last year. Still enjoying them and get many
 compliments on them. I understand the buisiness decision you have made, but
 surely a list that can help someone to "save thier roadster"  (Randy) can
 help with the calender expense. Maybe instead of a buisiness venture it
could
 be a group "labor of love". Please let me know if there is anything I can do
 to assist. And thanks again for the 99 calender.

 Jeff smith

Ditto to everything jeff said.  I wouldn't be without my 2 99 "Classics".
Thanks again Calspeed!

Mike Harper
SC