Fuse Box missing

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuse Box missing
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:03:39 -0500
Hello all!
My new 1968 2000 solex is coming alone just fine. Got around to start
troubleshooting the electrical system (right front headlight out. Right
side indicators not working) and ofcourse I thought to check the fuse
box in the glove compartment to ensure all fuses are good. NO FUSE
BOX!!!!!! Started looking around and found it under the passenger side
dash board. Found a bad connection and got the right front headlight
working fine. Then I found several wires disconnected at the right front
fender. Started playing around with them and got the front right
indicator working but still nothing in the rear. The bulb is good and
the headlight side is good which means the ground (black wire) is
functioning correctly. The power wire for the indicator must be the bad
boy. I'll try and fine where the break or short is tonight. Anyone ever
have this problem before?
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee