Arrived safely in Maine....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Arrived safely in Maine....
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:17:07 EDT
Tahnks to all who offered advice, godspeed, etc.  on our trip from
Albuquerque to Maine.  We arrived safe and sound on Sunday after 6 days of
driving. Elizabeth (wife) and Amy (dog) and I all were very glad to get here
and stop driving.

Went out with the roadster on the nice twisty roads around Warren and
Rockland today for the first time.  Lots of fun and the locals all drive FAST
on these roads,too.

Can't wait to get hooked up with the DRONE's, so if there is a membership
fee, someone send me a note of where to send the money.  I'm going to try to
make it to Watkins Glen, but can't tell if that will work yet or not: have my
kids coming to visit us next week followed by friends from Boulder the next
week, plus have no job yet (minor detail!)

Joseph Berkenbile
70 1600
Warren ME