Re: Panasports for a 1600?

To: casalp@earthlink.net, dc311@mail.com
Subject: Re: Panasports for a 1600?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:40:52 EDT
<<And there is always the authorized Panasport distributors  who are ALSO
Roadster parts venders such as  CLASSICDATSUN.COM  who know exactly what you
need and can get them for you probably the next day. >>

<< Who ever heard of these guys?  Are they any good?  A bunch of fast
driving, car breakin, beer swizzlers I bet.  ;-)   David Pina>>

You are right!  They are all of the above!  Go to CDM and expect to hear
Dennis' Solex car sucking air as he spins his slicks out of the parking lot
to pick up a pizza.  Oh yeah... and expect Les offering up a bottle of ice
cold RedDog Beer.  I love it down there!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion