Re: An Observation on Compression

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: An Observation on Compression
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 18:25:37 -0700
First, if it was on 60 Minutes, I'm automatically suspicious of it. Remember the
hatchet job they did on the Audi 5000 automatic? It was later revealed that
their
"expert engineer" who demonstrated the runaway condition had modified the
transmission to make it happen. All the car magazines thoroughly debunked the
claims.

Besides, if this really was the case, how come no one has figured it out before
now?

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA