Re: Ignition questions (Pertronix, timing, and vacuum advance)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ignition questions (Pertronix, timing, and vacuum advance)
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 99 13:53:35 CDT
Hook up the vacuum advance line. Better economy & engine response
as partial throttle.

I found a rubber tube that would slip over the threaded nipple.
Vacuum line slips inside the larger line over the nipple. Used
a little of 3M "yellow snot" weather strip adheasive to glue the
two rubber pieces together. Works fine.

Make sure your vaccum hose hooks up the ported vacuum nipple coming
off the carb... NOT the intake manifold.

Cheers,

Tom