Re: Windshield FYI/Nissan "roots"

To: NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windshield FYI/Nissan "roots"
From: VulForge@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:40:16 EDT
In a message dated 8/10/99 6:59:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net writes:

<< I just purchased mine last week from the local Nissan dealer.  He showed
 them to be on back-order (didn't know how long) but was able to get ONE from
 the east coast as long as I was willing to pay the extra freight.  He said
 he had to search long and hard to find it.

Really?  I got mine a couple of months ago with no problem at all.  Ordered
up from Memphis and had it three days later.  I was really gratful for the
huge box and packaging when the bungee cord slipped and my brand new glass
went spinning down the road!  I had figured it was toast, but when I got up
my nerve to open the box there was not so much as a scratch!

Nice to be able to see out...
Russ
Kansas City MO
67 1600