Collector Car Insurance

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Collector Car Insurance
From: CWhite1020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:54:19 EDT
Recently I endorsed American Collectors Ins as the preferred choice. I have
them and their rates and restrictions were very reasonable. Well, that was
when I lived in Louisiana. Received a letter yesterday explaining that they
do not write liability NC. The rates for Collision/Comprehensive were
excessive in NC. They may be great in other states, but not NC. Many strange
consumer oriented insurance restrictions has many companies afraid to operate
here.

Looking for a recommendation of some other companies out there. I have
perused the front of Hemmings and have many leads, but everything looks good
until you need service. Who has had good (or bad experiences) with these type
companies???

My regular insurer, USAA, offers America Collectors. Been there  - done that.

Thanks for any leads or experiences.

Christopher White
SRL 311-05468
67 SPL's X2