Re: Traveling in a Roadster?

To: pkort@cis.picker.com
Subject: Re: Traveling in a Roadster?
From: tomph@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 20:53:10 -0500 (CDT)
Hi All,

I can certainly vouch for the accommodations at "The Chateau De Kort". Top
notch with great company and even better roadster stories. As for the local
sheriff, I only show up in the evening under the cover of dark. ;)

Give him a call. He'll leave a light on for you. this is beginning to sound
like a Motel 6 commercial. ;)

Tom (Road Warrior) P
NY soon to be NC (If I can just finish packing)