Re: Traveling in a Roadster?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Traveling in a Roadster?
From: bill/liz wessel <bwessel@itis.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 23:03:53 -0500
Paul wrote:

>  Any one traveling along the Ohio Turnpike looking for a place to stop for a
>rest, a meal, or a repair stop,  I'm about two miles off exit 193 ( Just
>east of
>the Cleveland / Akron exits ).  Let me know you're coming and I'll make
>sure we
>are home.  If you are just passing through but looking for 'Just-in-Case' stop
>overs, I'll give you a phone number to reach me on.
>  Only requirement is bring your roadster stories.  As for references,
>well, the
>road warrior, Tom Phelan, has stopped more than once, and the local Sheriff
>isn't looking for him so I imagine he'll stop by the next time through!
>
>Paul
>OROC

You know, several years ago, we started a list of folks (names, addresses,
day and evening phone #'s) for just that reason. An "on the road-emergency
contact list". I know I've got it here somewhere but over the years things
have no doubt changed.

The point of it was, if you're on the road and find you need a part or help
that only another roadster owner can provide; that you have that list of
owners, by state, that you can call on.

Someone want to compile a list?

Bill Wessel
546 Woodside Terr.