RE: Datsun's collectability?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Datsun's collectability?
From: Jim Tyler <jtyler29@idt.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 20:07:43 -0400
Nope, I would not imagine that a single article in one magazine would do too
much.

I would suggest that we quickly obtain all copies and burn them imediately.
We would not want anyone to mistake these as truely classic collectable cars,
since
that might increase the value.....and I don't think we want that, right??????

Jim Tyler
(shopping for a higher interest rate for my next Visa card...;-) )