Traveling in a Roadster?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Traveling in a Roadster?
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 10:44:36 -0400

  Any one traveling along the Ohio Turnpike looking for a place to stop for a
rest, a meal, or a repair stop,  I'm about two miles off exit 193 ( Just east of
the Cleveland / Akron exits ).  Let me know you're coming and I'll make sure we
are home.  If you are just passing through but looking for 'Just-in-Case' stop
overs, I'll give you a phone number to reach me on.
  Only requirement is bring your roadster stories.  As for references, well, the
road warrior, Tom Phelan, has stopped more than once, and the local Sheriff
isn't looking for him so I imagine he'll stop by the next time through!

Paul
OROC