Re: Best Route from Albuquerque, etc...

To: stevenh@execpc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Best Route from Albuquerque, etc...
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 10:22:18 EDT
In a message dated 08/06/1999 8:19:01 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
stevenh@execpc.com writes:

<< Hi Joe:
 If possible, try and get as far north as possible without going up the east
 coast. It's nuts. Driving from Milwaukee I stick to the lakes as in along
Erie,
 PA and into upstate NY and on into MA, NH and ME. Can we start calling you a
 "downeasterner" after your move?
 Steve Harvey (former Maineiac)
 1970 1600/rotary

 BERKEN@aol.com wrote: >>

Steve,
Yes, I will be a Maineiac!  Good advice.  Looks like best route is going to
be I-81 to Binghamton NY, east on I-88 through Boston, then I-95 and 495 into
Maine.  We will only skirt around the biggest cities that way.

Thanks for the tip.

Joseph