Re: Best Route from Albuquerque, etc...

To: MMJB28A@prodigy.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Best Route from Albuquerque, etc...
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 10:12:31 EDT
In a message dated 08/07/1999 9:01:55 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
MMJB28A@prodigy.com writes:

<< I had forgotten that I had seen a Cobra "R" engine at Carlisle Import
 Festival. won't happen. maybe a HiPo 5 Litre, or a 5.7 Police
 smallblock Ford. I can get one of those from a yard I know for around
 $500. if I was going to get that crazy, would prefer Chevy, but
 they're about 150 lbs heavier. maybe I should just go ahead and build
 the one I have where the frame's been modified for an aluminum 215
 Buick engine.  like in my spare time...............one of those
 things I've heard of but never seem to find.

 Craig

Craig,
Yes, I know what you mean.  I'm still trying to find time to finish the paint
job I did in January.
Joseph