Best Route from Albuquerque, etc...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Best Route from Albuquerque, etc...
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 09:57:03 EDT
Tom Phelan, and everyone else,

We are leaving on August 17th from Albuquerque to make the move to Maine. The
village of Warren will be our new home, but if you're looking on a map, look
for Camden.

I need opinions of the best way to go. We most likely will go through Little
Rock and then up to Knoxville TN to visit relatives so give me your advice on
best route from that point.

Got the tow bar on the Datsun and a hitch on my wife's Cougar and tried it
out the other day.  It towed very easily. The Cougar's got the 4.6L V8 so the
torque is great. I even tried pulling the roadster with my 87 Honda Accord
(2.0L 4) and even that would work, but of course it's a lot easier w/ the V8.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Joseph Berkenbile
70 1600
Albuquerque