Re: Headlight Relay question

To: arthur@vistamediagroup.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headlight Relay question
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 11:15:41 EDT
I think it might be useful to carefully pry the metal tabs
off the relay, and remove the metal can.  This way you can
see what is going on inside, and maybe figure things out
easier.   I'm sure your right about a power circuit and a
control circuit, but the hi low beam interface is a puzzle....
BTW, did the cover pry off thing with my horn relay and
cleaned up the contacts inside, which caused the horn to......
still not work.  (turned out to be the contacts inside the
horns)  but if you do take the cover off, its another thing
to check and clean up.
Jim
Chesapeake Va