'66 1600 in MD

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: '66 1600 in MD
From: tomph@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 09:11:49 -0500 (CDT)
Hi Gang,

Got this in my email. Anyone interested please call Myron direct. Don't know
anymore than what is listed here.

------Begin forward message-------------------------

     Hi Tom,

     I saw your website.  I have a 1966 spl 311 (1600) that is sitting and
     rusting.  It is probably good for a complete restoration or for parts.
     Would you know what this would be worth to sell and the name of anyone
     who would be interested in this project?

     I am located in Silver Spring, Md.

                                                Myron
                                                W 202-273-4048
                                                H 301-924-3535