Re: Vans New Roadster

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vans New Roadster
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 06:37:59 EDT
In a message dated 8/5/99 6:48:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, CalSpeed@aol.com
writes:

<< I hear that Van has got his Modified Roadster running and finally is
showing
 it off.  I think that he will be posting pics tonight. >>

Sure thing...so I got the car finished a few days ago and took it to a show:
http://members.xoom.com/BADROC/copper.jpg
Yup, finished a frame off in 3 months!  >heh heh heh<

BTW, I put up some pics of a VERY cool roadster from so cal on the BADROC
gallery page. Click on the gallery link and check out Tak Kobayashi's car.
Those of you who like engine swaps (FJ20s in particular) might enjoy.....  :)

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC