RE: car for sale in St.Louis

To: "'walter@omni.sps.mot.com'" <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>,
Subject: RE: car for sale in St.Louis
From: Eric Frisbee <EFrisbee@incc.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:58:05 -0600
FYI... if anyone is interested in this car, please let me know ASAP and I
will see if one of my brothers can go check the car and parts.  It's cheap
insurance to make sure you aren't getting some junk... and besides, both
brothers are roadster fanatics!

Also, thanks Tom for reminding me about good ole "Chip"... he sure backed
out of that deal once we told him we were on the way... never did get his
address, or we just might be able to get out the tar and feathers for him!
:)   Glad we could help out, Tom!

Eric Frisbee
'68 2000  (still in Rolla MO)
'67 1600  (wifes car and its alive again!!!)
Aurora, CO  (formerly from Rolla, MO)