Re: Vans New Roadster

To: yates@sk.sympatico.ca, glasgow@serv.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Vans New Roadster
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 22:11:31 EDT
yates@sk.sympatico.ca writes:

<< Am I wrong or are Van's copper roadster and Tak's silver roadster the same
 car?. Same background placement,even the same guy in exactly the same
 position in the background. Is Van's calendar still on April fools' day or
 am I an idiot??? >>

Ok ok, I have to fess up. That's not my car!! It is Tak's car...I was just
messing around with photoshop to get an idea of what my car might look like
when it is done ( http://members.aol.com/aotakul/colors.jpg ). I also just
wanted to see how many people actually checked out Tak's car too...!

The copper one turned out pretty well, I think!  :)  I am probably still
going to go with the deep lexus gs400 blue though. Was working on the body
again today...been taking it down to metal. It's a very gratifying feeling to
get everything down to the shiny base metal...that is until you find a little
patch of bondo! ARGH! I'm gonna post some more pics of the body in progress a
little later. Hopefully, I can post pics of the real finished product soon!!

Van - not taking all the blame...calspeed michael made me do it!  :P
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC