Re: car for sale in St.Louis

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car for sale in St.Louis
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 99 18:35:35 CDT
If anyone calls on this car, check out how long he has owned it.
I am curious if he bought it from 'Chip' a couple of years ago.

For anyone on the list that still has a bitter taste in their mouth,
"Chip in St. Louis" was the fellow who popped in on the list, and
sold quite a few "slightly used parts". Parts most of us would have
tossed into the trash can long before offering them for sale.

Only association with the car for sale is "St. Louis". No offense,
to anyone in the "Show me State".

If we ever locate 'Chip'; more than glad to give him a warm Texas
welcome. Just a matter of heating up some tar and finding were those
feather bags are...

> this gentleman called a few minutes ago to say that he has a 70 2000 car
> for sale and he has many spare parts. rebuilt u20 with 3000 miles on it,
> SU, .030 pistons, black, straight body. hard top , has soft top frame,
> but no skin, 67000 miles, stock wheels, good chrome, leave a message on
> his voice mail 314-579-3811  Dennis Suellentrop
> --

Cheers,

Tom Walter  '67 2000
Austin, TX  '68 2000

P.S. A big thank you for a couple of roadster friends in Rolla.
I was ready to buy quite a few parts and a car from Chip... and
he suddenly changed his mind when he heard friends from Rolla
would stop in to inspect it first! Thanks Guy's....