Tax tips/Collector Cars

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Tax tips/Collector Cars
From: MMJB28A@prodigy.com ( CRAIG HALSTED)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 22:39:17, -0500
I got a lot of inquiries after my post to the list about the tax laws
and collecting cars. I bought a booklet out of Hemmings Motor News a
few years back called "Tax Guide for Auto Collectors and Restorers"
by a company called Accelerated Trends out of Newport Beach, Ca.
first copyright 1980, 4th printing 1990, that's the copy I have. I
imagine they are still updating and publishing this guide. as I am
not a tax consultant, or qualified to give advice on the subject,
suggest you find a copy in the library or contact publisher to
purchase. about 20 bucks (tax deductible) lots of good info. good
luck all.

Craig