Re: Roadster Fraud!

To: DMPDJ@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Roadster Fraud!
From: ERW <erwilsey@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 18:23:38 -0700
1.  I am not carrying this on, post your bandwidth and petty complaint to the
List yourself.  I asked a simple question of where I could find information
and I received my answer!

2.  How many times do I have to say it is NOT our Roadster Suppliers I made
the inquiry about?

3.  I'm tired of emailing and calling the guy.

4.  I am apparently getting far more responses on my computer than yours
because they are coming directly to me.

5.  Petty didn't leave your wallet and others reading don't appear to want to
lose any either!

So, --- what bandwidth could you possibly be losing, .....whatever