Fwd: SoCal Ride

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: SoCal Ride
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 01:38:49 EDT
--part1_c304611d.24d7da69_boundary

From: CarterCM@aol.com
Full-name: CarterCM
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 19:34:39 EDT
Subject: SoCal Ride
To: Griffcom@ix.netcom.com

In a message dated 8/2/1999 3:12:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Griffcom@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Paul, there was a group of us that got together last year and did a ride
 from San Juan Capistrano over the Ortega highway past the Pala Indian
 reservation and up towards Palomar mountain ending up at Les Canaday's
 shop in Vista. It was an awesome ride. I think we had about 7 cars from
 Orange County, Cucamonga, Long Beach, Los Angeles and San Diego. Would
 be fun to do this again. Any SoCal people interested? >>

I'm interested...for late August?

Craig Carter
Fountain Valley, CA
1970 SRL311 #14100