Trailer purchase

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Trailer purchase
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:19:08 EDT
Hello,

I have been reading alot of the great information on towing.  But I need to
buy my trailer within the next few days so that I can tow my Roadster to the
track events.

I need info from "Real World Tow People" rather than from salespeople.  I
think that the sales floks are great too but I am hoping for alittle more.  I
am still deciding between a single and tandem axel trailer.  Electric or
Surge brakes?  Size?  Wood or metal?  Ramps or Dovetail?

Another issue would be its mobility.  I have to move it around twice a week
for street cleaning up here in S.F.  I would like to be able to do that by
hand.  Is this possible?

Any info would be great!

Thanks,

Michael "Calspeed" Carion