FS: '70 2000 Project (WI)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: '70 2000 Project (WI)
From: William.Elliott@mail.mei.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:01:18 -0500

After "accidentally" buying my second Berkeley in a week, I find myself out of
garage space and an unhappy spouse.

I would like to sell a rough but very restorable '70 2000 Roadster.  This is a
California car which I paid way too much for and then had shipped here to
Wisconsin last spring.  Solid trunk and floors, but some rust bubbles here and
there on the body. Right front fender a bit crinkled... looks like a parking lot
incident.

Has an aftermarket hardtop (missing rear window) and softtop frame.  Engine has
all the accessories removed (it looks like they're all in the trunk) but turns
easily by hand.  Carbs are disassembled, but I also have a decent set of HS6's
fro a Volvo P1800 to go with it.

Basically needs everything. Clear title.

(I'll even throw in a set of 300ZX 5 lug rims which I bought not knowing they
were 5 lug!)

$1000 firm.  (I'm already losing serious money at this price; Anything less and
I'll park it outside until I can get around to it.)

Bill Elliott
Lake Mills, WI

PS... also have a solid and running '65 Polara convertible (383 2bbl) and
Corvair-based dune buggy for sale.