Re: : Master Cylinder Brace?

To: Ken Pearce <kpearce@madison.engr.ukans.edu>
Subject: Re: : Master Cylinder Brace?
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:31:45 -0400

Ken,

  It bolts up under the dash.  Top bolt is the lower master cylinder bolt and
the lower two are two of the steering shaft mounting bolts.  Stan provides new
longer bolts for the lower mount and the top bolt is actually part of the brace
itself.
  If you are showing any signs of flexing at the firewall, I would install the
brace.  It will save you an expensive repair down the road.  (And no, Stan isn't
paying me to do this commercial, .... yet..... Stan?)  My motivation is to make
sure you all take good care of your roadsters so my grand kids can buy them!

Paul
OROC

Please respond to Ken Pearce <kpearce@madison.engr.ukans.edu>