RE: hope this goes through this time.. (KA24)

To: "'P or T'" <p-pie@sympatico.ca>
Subject: RE: hope this goes through this time.. (KA24)
From: "Engelson, John E" <John.Engelson@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:02:39 -0700
Pete,

Sports Imports in Surrey BC sells a conversion kit for the KA24
And Ross is on this list.
There should be some pics and data about a Roadster that they converted on
their website.

Ross Mullen
SPORTS IMPORTS - your Datsun Roadster Parts House
Phone: (604) 538-5615
FAX:         535-3538
Web site:    http://home.istar.ca/~datsun

Enjoy,