Misc parts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Misc parts
From: Gary Griffin <Griffcom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:19:09 -0700
Does anyone have the book "Fairlady Volume 1" by Niko publishing that
they would like to sell or does anyone know where this can be purchased?

Also I have the following I need to get rid of:

a 4 spd transmission and 5 main 1600 engine. I bought the motor from a
guy who said it had been rebuilt but I can't confirm. It is without
carbs or smog or alternator. $275.00 for both

Hard top for high windshield. fair condition $75

Roll bar for High windshield $90

misc bumpers various years. good condition $75 each

The little latch that goes to the center console. The part that breaks.
Hardened stainless. with pin. $15 ea. have only a few.

69 hood. Good, with stainless trim, no letters. $50

68-70 stainless side moulding, very good but few small dings $100

I will be at Shasta and will bring or I will deliver within 50 miles of
Orange County California, or you can pick up. No mailing these items
except the latches.

--
Gary W. Griffin, ARM
Warren McVeigh & Griffin, Inc