Xtera

To: noji@mail.ahc.umn.edu
Subject: Xtera
From: IMPORT1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:21:42 EDT
In a message dated 6/23/99 3:14:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
noji@mail.ahc.umn.edu writes:

<< I have to admit that the new Nissan bare bones SUV Xtera looks pretty good
 to me. >>
I gotta say .....what a great little rig. I've driven several at my
dealership and am real fond of them. I accually like them a bit better than
the Finders. The new finders are a bit too spruced up for my taste. The X is
more no nonsense and still has the same base features as the finder. The 3.3
is as bullet proof as the old 3.0. I deffinately rate the X 2 big thumbs up.
Jeff Smith
Johnson Nissan
Kingston NY