Re: Misc parts

To: "John E. Stromgren" <jstromgr@sqi.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Misc parts
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 12:15:00 -0700
Hi All,
        Okay I am confused, what is this little latch thing we are talking
about??  Is it the hooked thing that is part of the locking mechinism??  Or, is
it the thing on the center console cover that the latch hooks into??
My lock/hook thing is fine but I do not have anything on the center console lid
for the hook to hook to?? What is supposed to go there?? could someone please
explain this to me???
        Daniel 69 2000