Looking for Negative Camber settings

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Negative Camber settings
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:00:18 -0600
Alright all you race fans, I am in need of some camber recommendations. From
looking at my car I can tell that the camber is not the same on each side of
the car. What I am trying to find out is the max amount of neg camber
someone has dialed in to their car. Here is the setup so far: Standard front
springs, KYB GR2 shocks, 15x6.5 300 ZX wheels with 1/2" spacer to eliminate
rubbing on A-Arm. Driver side has 1/2 deg neg and passenger side has 1/4 deg
(driveway measurement). Any recommendations before I go to the alignment
shop? Thanks all!

Also, thanks for the weights on the cars. Mine will be weighed on Saturday
when I go get the scales from the race trailer.

Don Miller
68 1600 VG30ET powered
Meridian, ID