clutch parts

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: clutch parts
From: Chris Lyon <chrisroxx@excelonline.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:10:26 -0500
Well thanks to all that responded on my request for clutch kits. my
mechanic found a kit for 145$ no shipping so I'll go with that as much
as i would like support our family here.
I figured while the engine is out I'll have them do anything else that
can be done so I dont have to pull it out again for a long, long time(
fingers crossed ) . Any suggestions on a checklist of things to do? Also
I know I need a valve cover and someone on the list here in San Antonio
offered me one about a year ago but I lost the thread. So if  you are
there and still have one to part with, I am still interested. Thanks for
the help as always.

Chris Lyon
'69 2000
'69 1600