Blue high windshield Roadster seen in San Diego

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Blue high windshield Roadster seen in San Diego
From: jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 07:41:02 -0500
My daughter was in San Diego over the Memorial Day weekend.  While driveing she
saw a blue roadster in a Shell station.  Of cource she made her boyfriend do a
u-turn so she could get a picture.  It looks like a 68 1600 with a rollbar and
the original wheels are the color of the car.   I could be wrong on the year.
Couldn't see if it had sidelights.

If the owner is on the list, your car looks very nice.  I even have my family
searching !!

John Schmitt    Telecommuter External # - 847-658-7074; Tieline - 698-9887
   Internal phonemail only  -  tl-348-4725 or 240-4725      pager pin#  8710561