Re: racn and pinion swap...

To: ej99176@goodnet.com
Subject: Re: racn and pinion swap...
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 05:04:02 EDT
ej99176@goodnet.com writes:

<< Be creative and have a good welder/fabricator at your disposal and you can
do
 anything (like cut an inspection hole in the bottom of the crossmember) with
the
 understand that you can't sacrifice safety for something different. >>

Oh yeah, I just remembered that your car has a tubed front end!
I guess I should mention what *was* my "secret rack"...the early 80s toyota
tercels use a small rack that fits inside their front crossmember, and can be
accessed through a bolt on panel from the bottom. Sounds familiar eh...? But
I'm having second thoughts about swapping a rack in now...

Van
some interesting brake pics:
http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/BADROC/exp/brakes.htm