Re: racn and pinion swap...

To: ej99176@goodnet.com
Subject: Re: racn and pinion swap...
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 19:05:23 EDT
ej99176@goodnet.com writes:

<< The RCKTSHP has a rack mounted in front of the crossmember after much
 modification. It handles great. I also lost a few feet from the turning
radius
 and that makes tight parking interesting. The biggest expense was the mods to
 the crossmember and the extra framing needed to support the r&p. >>

I noticed that mounting a rack in front of the crossmember would make the rod
ends go back at a really extreme angle. I'm not too familiar with steering
systems, so I don't know if there's an optimum angle for the arms or not. I'd
love to use a Z rack too though....

Van