Re: need help from the SP310 crowd

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: need help from the SP310 crowd
From: Ron Hamilton <ej99176@goodnet.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 15:19:34 -0700
I recently (a year ago) Got a generator from Les at Classic Datsun. You might
also consider exchanging the carbon pile regulator to a British (blasphemy)
regulator as they had positive ground sor some time after the rest of the world
went straight.A generator shop might test your's to see if it genning.

Ron
63 sport pickup