[Fwd: 69 2000 for sale]

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: 69 2000 for sale]
From: Jon & Karen Fayth <JKFayth@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 13:25:42 -0700
--------------473EC543E8C1D7485F24243A

Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 13:21:10 -0700
From: Jon & Karen Fayth <JKFayth@ibm.net>
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 69 2000 for sale

After 15 years of ownership, I'm selling my 69 2000, SRL31110198. It has
headers, new  exhaust system, roll bar, air shocks, custom wheels and
tires, recent paint, top & battery, older tonneau. It's 95% complete and
original, but does have some bondo (10 years- no problems). It's been
garaged and has 130k miles on it. Great car, very reliable, a good
looking unrestored driver, I'm selling because I've got 2 and put on
less than 1k miles a year. Asking $3200 or possible trade for spa or
sailboat. Located in Tacoma WA. (253)572-5048, jkfayth@ibm.net
Jon Fayth
69 2000
68 2000