need help from the SP310 crowd

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: need help from the SP310 crowd
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 11:50:37 -0700
Folks,

My 320 pickup uses the same (?) or similar positive ground, generator system
as your cars. I need help in trouble shooting this system. I've been running
on battery-only since I purchased this car and really need to get this
going. It'll run about a week (day time only) between charges.

I've run through the system cleaning contacts and replacing grounds but to
no avail.

Should I replace the dynamo first? and are they available?

Adjusting the voltage regulator gap is explained very cryptically in the
manual. But it does say that this is not usually the problem. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Victor Laury
70 2000
65 L-320 pickup