car bag

To: "datsun roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: car bag
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 22:43:31 -0500
When I went to the Pate swap meet in Ft Worth last month one of the vendors
had a giant clear vinyl bag with a small electric fan attached.  It
inflated the bag and kept it about two feet away from the car in all
directions.  It is great for hail protection (the vendor threw a 2 pound
sledge hammer at the car to demonstrate) and if mice couldn't get at the
fan wiring they couldn't get near the car.  You could filter and heat the
air and have an enviro-sack.  I had thought about making one of the
car-bags out of plastic trash bags and duct tape.  I'll let you know how it
comes out.

Leisure Suit Terry