Re: Off topic (was: still spewing coolant)

To: <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Subject: Re: Off topic (was: still spewing coolant)
From: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 20:11:11 -0700
I live in the Arizona desert, across the Colorado River from Needles
California.  Unfortunately  my roadster has not had the protection of being
housed in a garage.  When I can manage to open the hood, to look into the
engine compartment, all I can see is the arrow weeds growing through the
frame and the engine.  It is going to take a lot of tlc to get this one back
on the road.  I would'nt attempt it without a garage, so I guess It will be
awhile.
Pat Castronovo 67.5 2000 Solex
slick-0007@mohaveaz.com