Re: Any ideas? Overheating 2000...

To: Thomas Walter <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>,
Subject: Re: Any ideas? Overheating 2000...
From: Bob Mann <rwmannco@interport.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 22:41:07 -0400
Tom -

On the gauge issue, just to clarify, it reads properly.  That is to say,
it reads the temp it sees up top at the head, which was apparently not
elevated.  When grounded, it reads full scale.

Based on the FAQ, I am about to pull the radiator, just to remove that
issue.

- Bob

--
- R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >  Airline Industry Analysis
  Port Washington, NY  11050  >  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280