New Member Questions

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Member Questions
From: jim williams <sportsix63@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:20:36 -0700 (PDT)
I'm new to the list.
I have plans to V-8 a 1970 13/60 Herald Estate. After
building a 2.0L GT-6 motor for the car I just wasn't
pleased performance wise. Would someone on the list
point me in the correct direction. At this time I'm
interested in just a good solid stock application
motor. I will need to have some type of 5 speed. I
only intend to use the car for fun. (always neat to go
to American car shows with good British power)
All help will be greatly appreciated.
Jim

=====
Jim Williams