Re: 300 heads

To: Curtis Hunter <amy_curt@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: 300 heads
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:31:00 -0700
4/15/02

Curtis,

        Thanks for the response but it does not address the question that
Jon and I have asked.  That question is how to get the 215 valley
cover/manifold gasket to match the intake ports on the 300 heads when they
are mounted on the aluminum block???  I haven't checked this fit myself,
but Jon apparently has.  Nothing I have ever seen written about the use of
these heads addresses this problem.  Is there actually a problem??  If so,
what does one do about it??  Would love to hear the details.

Cheers,
Dave Kernberger