RE: Rover V8 in a Stag...

To: "'Greg Gall'" <greg.gall@iname.com>, buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rover V8 in a Stag...
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 07:18:43 -0800
I noticed the cars in the movie "Gattica" also.  Let's not forget the other
examples - our hero drove a Studebaker Avanti, a car that still looks
futuristic after 35 years.  Uma Thurman drove a Citroen DS drophead, another
quirky design that belongs in a dystopian universe.

Although a British car nut, the Avanti is the one American car that I have
always wanted to restore - but it has to be an original Studebaker and not
one of the later replicas with (heaven forbid) Chevy power!

Cheers,
Paul Kile