RE: Rover V8 in a Stag...

To: "Glen R. Wilson" <GlenWilson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: Rover V8 in a Stag...
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:41:36 -0800
Glen:

        As a 3500S lover, have you seen the movie "Gataca"?  It is a Sci-Fi
flick set in the not too distant future.  It is in the video stores now.
The characters drive around in what appear to be classic cars with modified
power plants (electric or nuke).  Half way through the movie the security
(cops) team shows up in matching gloss black 3500Ss' with black honeycomb
mags.  Stunning looking cars.  At least the cars had 3500S hood scoops.

Kelvin.