Re: Rover V8 into a 240/260-Z

To: "Op" <oliverp@gte.net>, <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rover V8 into a 240/260-Z
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 15:29:06 -0800
    Oh that Triumph Stag idea sounds horrible.  It comes with an Aluminum
single overhead Cam V-8 already !  A very cool engine, but not particularly
strong.  at 324 ci (as I remember), it sounded great, but they have problems
with some internal parts like the crank.  I have heard of Several that had
wtisted cranks....  Very Nice cars however...look very Exotic on the road...

    I'd love to fins a nice of one of those as well as the Sunbema Alpin I'm
looking for..(215 goes into the Alpine !!)

Rich