Re: Rover V8 into a 240/260-Z

To: Rover V8 list <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rover V8 into a 240/260-Z
From: Dan Carrington <dc_grafx@microworks.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:36:12 -0800
I seem to remember a test platform civic tested in Road & Track or Car &
Driver many years back that was dual engined.  One in the front with
standard front wheel drive and a duplicate in the rear rigged up to the
rear wheels.  They said they freaked people out at gas stations when
they were testing it when they started it twice!  Also, wasn't the
Peugeot 205Turbo-2 a mid engined hotrod/rally car built out of a small
front engined pocket car?  And as to ridiculous V-12 cars, there was a
guy who rebuilt his TR7 into a Jag V12 powered monster.

Dan Carrington
1977 White TR7, planning V8 power