Rover V8 into a 240/260-Z

To: "buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rover V8 into a 240/260-Z
From: Robbie Anderson <Robbie@rie.net.au>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:28:48 +1100
Hi all,
                   Just pondering what to do with my life for the next
couple of years when the idea of a Datsun/Nissan 240/260-Z with an
injected 3.9 all alloy V8 popped into my head. Anyone out there
B.T.D.T?   I seem to vaguely  remember someone, also from down, under
quoting obscene horsepower figures on a turbocharged Rover V8 fitted to
one of these vehicles. Although that was back in the "Roverheads" days
before it became an official list.
                                        Robbie Anderson