Re: Transmission

To: <buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Transmission
From: "Op" <oliverp@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:12:26 -0800
Hi,

A few years back I purchased a Bell housing and Flywheel from some dishonest
bastard thru the local classifieds. When I got it home I was upset to find
out that the flywheel was not the correct one, infact it was
a nissan flywheel. I was more mad at myself then the guy who ripped me off.
Anyway I also checked the bell housing and it bolted right up to my 63 buick
215. My question is how do I know if it was a 4 speed or 3 speed
bellhousing. And will it work with the B&W T-5 or T-50.